Expedition to Wave Echo Cavern
Old Owl Well
Today Old Owl Well was nothing but a ruined watchtower that has nothing but a few crumbling walls. Old Owl Well has been a strategically important watering hole. Every group that held any power in the nearby regions since the Netherese claimed ownership of the site. Since 1360 DR, a tribe of orcs held Old Owl Well for at least a decade.
The Neverwinter Greycloaks under the command of Callum of the Neverwinter Nine retook Old Owl Well from the orcs so that a direct trade route to Triboar and Yartar could be re-established in order to bring more money into the coffers of struggling Neverwinter, still recovering from its war with Luskan. Thankfully, the efforts of the Kalach-Cha and the paladin Casavir allowed Neverwinter to keep possession of the site for the foreseeable future.